Capacity – CPE
- Capacity – Policy Limit US$ 15,000,000 Latam and US$ 13,000,000 World Wide
- Territorial Scope – World Wide ex. USA
- Wordings – Forms Standard MRE CPE Form including XSL Speciality
- Product: Contractors’ Plant all Risks
- Coverages: All Risk inc. TPL, Machinery Breakdown, Sabotage & Terrorism, and I.C.O.W. as standard
- 3 year leasing/rental policies, rental and stand-alone electronic equipment polices
Appetite / Segments
- Preferred: All types of mobile plant and equipment – from a small generator through to mining trucks and up to larger tower cranes.
- Operations: General Contractors’, Port Operators, Leasing & Rental companies, Banking and Dealership schemes, Mining (above and below ground), Forestry & Agricultural risks.
- Challenge: Large Tunnel Boring Machine’s
- Excluded : Off-shore, Oil & Gas exploration, single item risks.
Section A: LATAM
- USD15,000,000 (and/or currency equivalent) each and every loss
- General Equipment USD3,000,000 single item for our share
- Cranes USD3,000,000 single item for our share
- Surface Mining USD2,500,000 single item for our share
- Sabotage and Terrorism sub-limit: USD2,500,000 each and every loss and USD5,000,000 in the annual aggregate for defined Terrorism incidents.
- No greater than the sum insured / No automatic reinstatement applies.
Section B: Worldwide e. USA
- USD13,000,000 (and/or currency equivalent) each and every loss
- General Equipment: USD3,000,000 single item for our share
- Cranes: USD3,000,000 single item for our share
- Surface Mining: USD2,500,000 single item for our share
- Sabotage and Terrorism sub-limit: USD 1,500,000 each and every loss and USD3,000,000
- No greater than the sum insured / No automatic reinstatement applies
Other Excluded Class(es) of Business & Coverage(s)
- Construction All Risks
- Erection All Risks
- Oil and Gas Drilling Rigs
- Off shore equipment
- Single item risks
- Large tunnel boring machines
- Prototype Machinery
- Standalone tower crane schedules
- Tools and accessories — unless incidental (less than 10% of schedule values)
- Over Water or Equipment working on barges unless the attached clause is used.
- Cargo – except where such cargo is equipment owned, hires or leased by the insured and declared on the schedule.
- Loss or Damage to replaceable parts; except where forming part of a larger loss.
- Waterborne vessels
- Venezuelan domiciled business on a case by case basis
- Other embargoed territories